5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seat Cover Recommendations?

Kite23

Reaction score
In the market to find some seat covers for my 2020 Big Horn, and curious to see what everyone is running.
I want them to still look good, but my main concern is I'm always pretty sweaty/nasty after work so I want some protection for my seats in that area.

What do yall got out there, show em off!

20Longhorn

Reaction score
bump....looking for seat covers for back seat of my longhorn for my dogs

Kite23

Reaction score
bump....looking for seat covers for back seat of my longhorn for my dogs
So seeing as this thread started kinda quiet I just went ahead and pulled the trigger on some Aries seat defenders for my front bucket seats, and will probably pick up the rear cover as well. The covers aren't meant to be on the seats all the time, but more to throw on when needed, so they're easy to install and remove. Might want to look into these!

Tjf2000

Reaction score
So seeing as this thread started kinda quiet I just went ahead and pulled the trigger on some Aries seat defenders for my front bucket seats, and will probably pick up the rear cover as well. The covers aren't meant to be on the seats all the time, but more to throw on when needed, so they're easy to install and remove. Might want to look into these!
Those are the one I have, they are very nice on/off quickly when you need them

Kite23

Reaction score
Those are the one I have, they are very nice on/off quickly when you need them
Yea, I liked the way the stock seats looked and didn't really want to cover them, all the time, if I didn't have to. That's what led me to finding the Aries, and deciding to purchase those. Now I can show off the stock seats when wanted, and keep them clean when needed!

Users who are viewing this thread