5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Searching offline

bocco

Reaction score
Went to use my nav yesterday. I put in an address to search on. It said "searching offline" and didn't find anything. It finds noting no matter what address I try. Can't find the house across the street.

2021 with no updates.

Do I need an update?

Fatherof3

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I have a 2019 with no updates and the only thing it can’t find are new builds . The nav in my 2017 Grand Caravan is the same with no updates . I’m not sure what to tell you . Do you have any warranty left ?

FLiPMaRC

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Without an active subscription you can't use the Search bar. You have to use the "Where to" button in the bottom.

lost demon

Reaction score
I love my Ram but they have the worst navigation system of any one. I find Fords to be the best, IMO. The GM isn't much better than CDJR

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Went to use my nav yesterday. I put in an address to search on. It said "searching offline" and didn't find anything. It finds noting no matter what address I try. Can't find the house across the street.

2021 with no updates.

Do I need an update?
As mentioned, don't use the "search" bar. You have the manually enter the address in the where to driving directions option. Or just be like most people and plug your phone in to use the maps on your phone through Android auto or Apple car play

Users who are viewing this thread