5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Searching for a ram

Tom716

Reaction score
Hey guy's .... I am currently looking to get into the Ram family. I have been a ford guy, still driving my 2006 F-350 6.0 with 200K on it. Im planning on handing this truck to my son when I find the one I want. My wife drives a 17 Durango. Anyway, I have found the Ram I want, on a lot not far from me but I hate only having 1 option. I have been to the ram truck site, built my vehicle and searched but at 150 mile radius. I would think there has to be a better way? Maybe I am just being to specific. I want a Limited, mega cab, short box, 6.7 HO, 4 X 4, preferably in Delmonico red. Now that I wrote it out, I think I am being to specific, haha .... Is there an easier way to search for such a beast?

FastBlackRam

Reaction score
The Delmonico Red may be the limiting factor. I would think that would be rare on a dealer lot.

VirtualRam

Reaction score
You're on the right track, I've found the Ram search is easier than other sites. Only suggestion is to pick a city 150 miles from you and use that as your search zip code. Repeat as necessary. 300 miles isn't too bad of a drive, will take up the whole day be gas is cheap right now and you'll get the truck you want. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread