5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sealing x4s Revolver cover with Multifunction tailgate?

juicegoose

Reaction score
Recently installed the BAK x4s revolver cover on my 2024 limited with rambox and mft. I've loved it so far but sealing around the tailgate leaves much to the imagination. The pieces of weather-stripping provided in the kit don't actually seal the tailgate against the hinged areas on the sides.

What have all of you fine people figured out works best sealing up the top and also where have you found are the trouble spots for water getting into the bed.

Gex2501

Reaction score
Can you post some pictures? I've been thinking about getting this same cover my RAM with the same rambox and mft setup. Did you have to get different rails for the cover? I'm told you need the silver rails instead of the black the truck comes with.

juicegoose

Reaction score
I had the silver rails with my limited already. I’ll grab some pictures in the morning

Users who are viewing this thread