5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Screen Protector?

1stTimeRAM

Reaction score
Looking for a screen protector that might not show finger prints as bad as the factory screen. I find myself constantly having to clean it with a microfiber cloth. Thinking maybe a non-glare screen protector might do the trick. Just checking to see if anyone had a recommendation.

robe2388

Reaction score
There was a member here who installed one and loved it, just don’t remember who. Try searching see if you find the post.

Saint

Reaction score
Looking for a screen protector that might not show finger prints as bad as the factory screen. I find myself constantly having to clean it with a microfiber cloth. Thinking maybe a non-glare screen protector might do the trick. Just checking to see if anyone had a recommendation.

I purchased set of 2 screen protectors. One for my 2016 Ram and 2015 Durango that have the 8.4 in screens (small). I wanted them more for the anti Glare then the finger prints. I like them, I do not have any problems. Has small haze to them so in sunlight easier to see. Got them on Amazon back Aug 2016 from PCProfessional $11.99 w/prime. Not sure if the 12 in is available yet. But when I get my 19 Longhorn I plan to pick one up.

metb4

Reaction score
Does it help with the fingerprints? I have a tempered glass screen protector on my phone that is great for protection but doesn't help with the fingerprints. ;)
No - I wouldn't necessarily say that it helps with fingerprints.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online