5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Screen protector options

Klicht87

Reaction score
No worries bud.
I was looking into the matte finish but I didn't want to lose screen clarity. Although it would cut down on the glare, I don't think it will be a great picture. I'm just guessing with what I've used in the past with tablets.

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Too much money...I am telling you all that the $13 one is the same as the $20 one is the same as the $35 one. Just get the $13 one and you will be very happy...THEY ARE ALL THE SAME EXACT PROTECTOR!!!

Just wanted to throw it out there that this is the exact one I went with. It was about $15 when I bought it, but install was easy and I've had no issues with it.

Didn't want the matte because I like the way the screen is now and read that some had issues with the auto dimming.

Save yourselves over $20 and grab the one @securityguy linked. 🍻

Jschultz2023

Reaction score
Has anyone used the screen protector from Mopar, just curious to see how it compares to cheaper ones

Users who are viewing this thread