5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Screen died, then came back

asgadf/lkjnadsfg

Reaction score
I've got the 12 inch screen in my 2021 Rebel. I turned the radio off the other day, and then it wouldn't come back on. The screen was black, and no data of any type would show. About an hour later I got in the truck to leave and is still wouldn't work. When I got to my destination I turned the truck off, then on a whim I turned it back on to see if the screen would come back, it didn't. Perhaps two or three restarts later the screen came back like there was never a problem to begin with.

Has anyone had this issue? My truck has spent over a month in the dealer for all types of problems in the two years since I've owned it, and the dealer is so understaffed they don't even answer the phone in the service department, I have to drive up there and stand in front of their desk to get anyone to talk to me, and I hate the idea of needing even more warranty work on this vehicle.

JBarry

Reaction score
Never heard of that issue before. If that happens again, take it to the dealer.

Users who are viewing this thread