5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SCOTUS Releases NYSRPA v Bruen Opinion

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
The fact that the dissent doesn't even attempt to frame their opinions in the Constitution is troubling. Now I wonder if all of the liberal justices rule on everything based on personal and public opinion and disregard the constitution all together.
I think we can see with the red flag provision in the gun control act that what you’re saying is true.

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Just look at how the NY governor has responded to the SCOTUS decision. Imagine being so ignorant and self-aggrandizing that you believe this decision stripped her state's government of rights that they've never had.

Oh, and then there's her comment about muskets. Lots to unpack there.

They hate gun owners, and they have convinced a lot of their voters to hate gun owners, too. I do think a lot of people are starting to wake up to their BS, though.

Bigbags85

Reaction score
Just look at how the NY governor has responded to the SCOTUS decision. Imagine being so ignorant and self-aggrandizing that you believe this decision stripped her state's government of rights that they've never had.

Oh, and then there's her comment about muskets. Lots to unpack there.

They hate gun owners, and they have convinced a lot of their voters to hate gun owners, too. I do think a lot of people are starting to wake up to their BS, though.
Twitter was blowing her up it was quite hilarious. I'd love to see her protection detail go back to using muskets like she wants us to. Lead by example!

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Twitter was blowing her up it was quite hilarious. I'd love to see her protection detail go back to using muskets like she wants us to. Lead by example!
Too many in government think it's perfectly acceptable to disarm the population. Like I always say, as soon as they give up their guns...I still won't give up mine. But, at least they could scratch hypocrisy of the long list of character flaws.

Bigbags85

Reaction score
Too many in government think it's perfectly acceptable to disarm the population. Like I always say, as soon as they give up their guns...I still won't give up mine. But, at least they could scratch hypocrisy of the long list of character flaws.
Right, you know they'd never give up their ****. I mean hell they just made it illegal to protest at their houses. The govt is so disconnected from the people it's not even funny. It all just boils down to who can insider trade the most and what is going to benefit them or their friends/cousins/etc the most. They keep Americans divided/brainwashed juuuust enough with all the "Red/Blue" BS from ever realizing they're the real bad guys not everyday citizens.

56 Pontiac

Reaction score
The fact that the dissent doesn't even attempt to frame their opinions in the Constitution is troubling. Now I wonder if all of the liberal justices rule on everything based on personal and public opinion and disregard the constitution all together.
💩 like all libertards, their actions ("rulings" in this case) are based on their [biased] views.

Dave

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
It seems things are getting worse for our rights by the day. Something has to change before we are stripped of all our rights. They keep pushing and slipping things through to infringe on our rights. They can only take so many slices of salami out of the package before it’s all gone. WTF.

Users who are viewing this thread