5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scat Pack Headers

Frankg76

Reaction score
Can a muffler shop get it to line up? Asking because I can pick up a pair with only 5k miles for $350

Slutzk

Cooling off
Reaction score
Can a muffler shop get it to line up? Asking because I can pick up a pair with only 5k miles for $350
stop being goofy. as @HSKR R/T said already no they will not fit and "making" them fit doesnt sound very smart at all. save your money and buy the correct ones if you want headers man come on.

Mountain Whiskey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
For a few grand the muffler shop would probably be able to rebuild the down tubes, rehang the cats, adjust the system nice and custom to accommodate the cheap headers.

For a few hundred more than the cheap set of headers they can probably get the right ones and bolt them up.

HemiDude

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
A
As these other guys have said, doing it right would be cost-prohibitive. Considering those factory manifolds are only shorties anyway, you would be better off finding some GC headers as @HSKR R/T suggested, or just looking for a deal on some aftermarket shorties. My .02

Frankg76

Reaction score
What’s the best setup out there for headers, gaskets and bolts?

Frankg76

Reaction score
How about headers? I read a lot about BBK, JBA and AFE headers cracking. Any other brands that hold up?

Users who are viewing this thread