5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scanguage II on Ecodiesel

Rhombus

Reaction score
Received a Scangauge II recently. Mainly want to monitor EGT’S and regens. So, per the Scangauge site for Ecodiesel, I set up Cat Bank 1, Sensor 1 (DPF), EGT 1 (TRB), EGT 2 (DOC) and Soot Manager (STM). And I don’t want to use an app. Here’s my questions.

- apparently a regen happened shortly after connedition as it went down to 8%. Drove for Austin to OKC. It gradually went up to 40. Then, over a period of hours, it gradually went down to 16. THEN, it started BACK up to 23. What am I missing here?
- I was told to monitor Cat Band 2, sensor 2 to get regen temps. But I get nothing from that. Note this is from the standard OBD II X-Gauges. Any thoughts on what I SHOULD be monitoring?

thanks

KNGSNK11

Reaction score
I cant help you with what your looking for, but I do like the scan gauge had one on my previous car and was curious where you mounted yours?

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/