5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Saw the miniature RAM on the road today

yankeefan31569

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Future Cartel Technical w a m249
mounted on it
...just saying

The Ram 700 of Mexico. Called the 700 because that is the length of the thing in centimeters! :cool:

They are actually becoming quite popular in Mexico.

And no, there ain’t no Hemi in that thing…just a little 1.4L or 1.3L turbo!! FWD and manual tranny.

bpwj76

Reaction score
The ram's head badge on the back looks like they took the Fiat badge and removed the Fiat part and added the ram's head.

Scram1500

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
That thing could make blind children cry

~Ocho1~

Reaction score
Yeah, the plastic is giving me Subaru Baja vibes

Subaru-Baja-Disaster.jpg

Yep, it looks very "suburu-ish" to me...

tdager

Reaction score
Most people who want a truck, do not need a full size, it is just what most (until recently) manufacturers have sold. Smaller trucks have a place. I know it is a unique beast but look at the Jeep Gladiator. The bed is tiny, but people want/need a small bed instead of an SUV if they need if for stuff you would never put inside.

I bet with a bit of restyling and cleanup this would sell a LOT here in the US.

Scram1500

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Bring back the Dakota! They already have a template with the Durango. A mid size with a Hemi would be lots of fun

Buz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
There comes a point when the bed of a pickup is too short to really be practical/useful.
I draw the line at my 5'7" bed. Any shorter than that and you begin to eliminate plywood, motorcycles, ATV's etc.
Just make them an SUV so stuff stays safe/dry.

bpwj76

Reaction score
There comes a point when the bed of a pickup is too short to really be practical/useful.
I draw the line at my 5'7" bed. Any shorter than that and you begin to eliminate plywood, motorcycles, ATV's etc.
Just make them an SUV so stuff stays safe/dry.
Agree. I have to turn the front wheel of my bicycle at an angle to get it to fit in mine front-to-back.

Users who are viewing this thread