5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Saw 2023 Rebel in person yesterday

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Interesting. I can't make out the details on the Window Sticker. Does it list the digital gauge cluster? Up to this point, they've been found in pre-production build sheets, but are NOT shown on the ordering guides.

AMS Guru

AMS Guru, Ram Guru-ish
Reaction score
anything else new?
can you turn the window sticker?
and make it download able.
I'll work on the window sticker a bit later. In a time crunch and wanted to get this out there. I was shocked to see a 2023 in the wild of sorts.....

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Based on the feedback/comments I've seen in this forum and the TRX forum, there will likely be plenty of people willing to "downgrade" if they get a digital cluster.

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Based on the feedback/comments I've seen in this forum and the TRX forum, there will likely be plenty of people willing to "downgrade" if they get a digital cluster.
That’s funny. It’s not like the gauges we currently have are connected by cables.

AMS Guru

AMS Guru, Ram Guru-ish
Reaction score
anything else new?
can you turn the window sticker?
and make it download able.
I'm not a Rebel expert, but there seemed to be a lot of "Ala Carte" options I wasn't aware of being available on the Rebel before???? I think it's downloadable now and turned as an attachment. It doesn't say anything about the cluster on the Monroney.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Seems that a lot of people (including me) really like the look of the "analog" gauges. My wife has a 2021 Navigator that is all-digital, and it's just ... meh.

Mr. Grumpy

Reaction score
Seems that a lot of people (including me) really like the look of the "analog" gauges. My wife has a 2021 Navigator that is all-digital, and it's just ... meh.
Same here, the analog gauges was the reason why I placed my order before RAM locked the MY22 builds.

Bullitt2735

Reaction score
So I guess it is confirmed now the digital cluster is available, still not sure if I want it until I see a graphic demo though. I didn’t see a cost for the cluster on that window sticker though?

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I've found build sheets for Pilot Vehicles of all trims that have it. But I've also found build sheets with the 7" cluster. Not sure what they intend to actually produce/sell.

EDIT: Actually, let me rephrase that. I've found it on Limiteds, Laramies, Rebels, and Longhorns (but no straight-up Bighorns).

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Man, that puts a damper on my order.... Anyone want to trade clusters?
I have diesel, so no for me. Plus I’m assuming it’s not a one to one swap, but I wouldn’t truly know without getting my hands on one. It’s probably not cheap either.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
definitely not a for sale truck
PSA/S2A Pilot Order Tracking
All Pilot Orders Tracking
Company Car Tracking
Domestic Pilot Orders
Vehicle Development Pilot Order

above from build sheet

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
All of the 2023 build sheets are pilot orders right now. Occasionally, they sell them off later.

Users who are viewing this thread