5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Save navigation volume?

TripleB

Reaction score
Hey, I’ve been fumbling around trying to figure out how I can lower the navigation volume but make it stay there when I start the truck again because it doesn’t.

Figure there’s probably just some little thing but I can’t find it yet and I went to the dealer and they didn’t know how to do it either

Does anyone know how to save the navigation volume setting?

Thank you

HemiDude

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
This has been an issue on my last two rams. As far as I know, there’s no way for uconnect to remember your settings. pretty annoying and it seems like there should be an easy fix

23RAM

Reaction score
Hey, I’ve been fumbling around trying to figure out how I can lower the navigation volume but make it stay there when I start the truck again because it doesn’t.
Figure there’s probably just some little thing but I can’t find it yet and I went to the dealer and they didn’t know how to do it either
Does anyone know how to save the navigation volume setting?
My 22 does the same thing....it remembers stereo volume, but the phone and navigation volumes always reset to "15". This might be a basic setting thing to ensure the volume is high enough to reduce complaints about too high or too low volume when they restart the truck. Or it could be a bug in the software. Or maybe there is no memory setting on purpose.
:cautious:

HemiDude

Reaction score
Maybe if we’re lucky one of the corporate messengers will chime in with a survey on how we feel about it, and then ignore it later :p

6of36

Reaction score
It's a Limited, so you have memory everything. Try saving your settings again, when all of those are set where you like. It could be that the volume is set high in the memory setting.

Dewey

Reaction score
These settings don’t work?

6ADBFE1A-3666-49DA-970E-5142DF8343EF.jpeg

Richard320

Reaction score
LA County, People's Republic of California
You can't. Set the destination, adjust the volume, and go. And then after you stopped at the rest area to take a leak, get blasted by full volume again, since you shut the truck off.

For what it's worth, if you shut off voice guidance, it stays shut off.

reapur

Reaction score
yes this is annoying.
Is there a way to set the incoming message notification, like an sms msg in android? On mine it is really really loud.
Also the bing bing bing when there is a red light camera.
I can't find where all these volume settings are.

6of36

Reaction score
Adjust the volume knob, while it is notifying.

Users who are viewing this thread