5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sales code for power folding mirrors

Myfine90

Reaction score
I have a dealership that says they will add the sales code for power folding mirrors my question is do I need both door modules and the window switch for them to do that? Or can I have them put it in and then buy the parts ? I was just wondering cause I need to take it in for manifold bolts and was going to have them do it while it was there

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Jimmy07 would have a better Idea, but I would think the option for them to turn on, would not be available until the parts are on the vehicle.

Myfine90

Reaction score
Jimmy07 would have a better Idea, but I would think the option for them to turn on, would not be available until the parts are on the vehicle.
Yeah that's what I was wondering, I was thinking if the option was turned on then when I install the rest that would send power to where it needed to go, I was just wondering if they did it for a small price or free If it would work out like that

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Yeah that's what I was wondering, I was thinking if the option was turned on then when I install the rest that would send power to where it needed to go, I was just wondering if they did it for a small price or free If it would work out like that
Fee depends on dealer. I've heard $200+ to flash a computer, but I had a hick dealer in a small southern town do it for me to turn on trailer lights for $50, a couple years ago, when I added a hitch to a Jeep, when picking up a boat, on a trip.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
If you enable them without the parts I stalked you will get codes for them not being installed

Users who are viewing this thread