5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Safety Features Unavailable to Order

billyraff

Reaction score
Hey guys. I was trying to order a new rebel and my sales manager who I’ve ordered 6 prior cars through mentioned that blind spot and advanced safety aren’t allowed on new orders in any trim and they’ve been pulled off stock orders they already had in.. any idea what’s going on with that?

theonlyMcG

Reaction score
Hey guys. I was trying to order a new rebel and my sales manager who I’ve ordered 6 prior cars through mentioned that blind spot and advanced safety aren’t allowed on new orders in any trim and they’ve been pulled off stock orders they already had in.. any idea what’s going on with that?
My guess is it's due to microchip shortages. It's hitting every automaker hard right now.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

DivingOtter

Reaction score
This is actually pretty important if you can't get that advanced safety group. It's one of the big reasons Ram was rated so high for Safety...

yaknuts81

Reaction score
I placed my order on 12/3 for a 2021 Laramie with Advanced Safety. My car was built 1/8 and shows Advanced Safety Group on the window sticker.

Users who are viewing this thread