5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Safe for the inside of your truck

Bob.

Reaction score
I work nights and carry. But going to work, I can't bring my toy inside. I found this storage locker which fits my needs nicely. My truck is a BigHorn so if you decide to get one of these, just use their website and choose the locker your after for your truck. The trims are different. The one I bought for my truck is the under the seat vault. $300 and they don't charge shipping.
I love this thing, Awesome little box!

JF19Longhorn

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Good review.
I have a Lockerdown safe in the floor of the backseat that I use for the same purpose. I'm considering adding a second for the console as well, since it'll be less steps and less eyes can see what I'm doing. Thanks!

frisby5

Reaction score
I work nights and carry. But going to work, I can't bring my toy inside. I found this storage locker which fits my needs nicely. My truck is a BigHorn so if you decide to get one of these, just use their website and choose the locker your after for your truck. The trims are different. The one I bought for my truck is the under the seat vault. $300 and they don't charge shipping.
I love this thing, Awesome little
Is it just the screws that hold it down ? Can it be pryed out easy ?
Thx

Bob.

Reaction score
Is it just the screws that hold it down ? Can it be pryed out easy ?
Thx
The 2 screws drill into the plastic on the insides. You can't remove this safe without destroying the console. It's an excellent strong box for your truck.
Most thugs will smash the window and grab loose items and run. They won't want to hang around trying to open this.

Also if you trade your truck, you could remove it easily if you remove the screws and while the lid is open lift it out of the console. No obvious signs there was something ever inside the console. Sell the old vault on craigs list and recover some of your money.

Users who are viewing this thread