5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sad- leaving the site.

Charlie1961

Reaction score
Spent 4 months on my truck. Post some pics on the forum. I get racist ghetto comments, Snobby holier-than-thou comments, Posts to ridicule parts that were put on the truck. I thought this site would be fun. It's just a bunch of stuck-up Jerks. Bye Bye.

SD Rebel

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
That sucks man, don't let a few bad apples get under your skin, I mean it's the internet and a forum, two things that aren't always supportive.

You can mute those posters that you don't want to hear from.

Charlie1961

Reaction score
That sucks man, don't let a few bad apples get under your skin, I mean it's the internet and a forum, two things that aren't always supportive.

You can mute those posters that you don't want
Got it, you are right. I checked, and for some, this forum is some kind of truck love fantasy, Match.com for Truck man love, 70 percent are adding items they don't have on their truck to their list and 20 percent don't even own a truck or at least a RAM. I'll block or ignore those.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Got it, you are right. I checked, and for some, this forum is some kind of truck love fantasy, Match.com for Truck man love, 70 percent are adding items they don't have on their truck to their list and 20 percent don't even own a truck or at least a RAM. I'll block or ignore those.
It's the Internet man. Gotta have a little thicker skin. And making a post like this isn't going to help your cause.

John Jensen

Reaction score
Spent 4 months on my truck. Post some pics on the forum. I get racist ghetto comments, Snobby holier-than-thou comments, Posts to ridicule parts that were put on the truck. I thought this site would be fun. It's just a bunch of stuck-up Jerks. Bye Bye.
Wow!
Amazingly, all that occurred in the short time you've been a member (Sept 9, 23) and over only 11 messages. If you believe the forum is a bunch of stuck-up Jerks you are doing the right thing. Cheers!

ben b

Reaction score

Saw this thread and was curious. So I went back and looked at the thread you originally posted. After reading the negative comments there, I understand your reaction.

My experience on this site has been 99% positive. But for the few caustic comments my posts have received, I treat them like email spam. I ignore their content and never, ever respond.

And yes, this forum is pretty much for people who love trucks. I sure love mine!

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
I remember when I first got on the internet in the late 90s early 2000s.
These fourms are very mild in retrospect.

If the internet were enforced by the polical machine then people would only be talking about flowers and types of snowflakes vs trucks as everything else would be offensive to someone.

Sorry you took offense about your "stage 3" "super" chip and the mis- badged truck

I wish you best of luck on your journey across the interwebs.

Users who are viewing this thread