5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

S&B CAI INTAKE INSTALLED (PART NO. 75-5124)

Blvckr3bel

Reaction score
Installed my intake last weekend after sitting on it for a month or so. Well put together. See absolutely no difference in power, mpg, or sound (can't hear it over my exhaust anyway). Makes itself useful as "engine candy" so I'm satisfied. (y)

Only complaint was that the etching on the lid was very poorly done but I understand things will never go 100%. Contacted the company and they were very responsive and shipped out a replacement immediately so A+ to them.

Attachments

• IMG_1976.JPG
    IMG_1976.JPG
    152 KB · Views: 265
  • IMG_2070.jpg
    IMG_2070.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 271
  • IMG_2069 (1).jpg
    IMG_2069 (1).jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 262
  • IMG_2068 (1).jpg
    IMG_2068 (1).jpg
    63 KB · Views: 229
  • IMG_2067 (1).jpg
    IMG_2067 (1).jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 220

shkelqimfuga

Reaction score
I installed a S&B CAI on mine too. I'm really happy with it. On my previous RAM i had a S&B to. This one is way bigger and louder, I love it. Now waiting for the corsa performance exhaust with gunmetal tips and the diablosport tuner!

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I installed a S&B CAI on mine too. I'm really happy with it. On my previous RAM i had a S&B to. This one is way bigger and louder, I love it. Now waiting for the corsa performance exhaust with gunmetal tips and the diablosport tuner!
You don’t have to wait on the DiabloSport anymore...unless you’re just waiting for delivery!

shkelqimfuga

Reaction score
You don’t have to wait on the DiabloSport anymore...unless you’re just waiting for delivery!
waiting for deliver :D will put a custom tune on it and roll it on the dyno (before and after) to see what the gains will be

Caballonegro

Reaction score
INstalled mine Yesterday, Love it so far, now I need a Custom Tune.

NordicNevs

Reaction score
I love the engine looks now and the intake is massive. I am hesitant to do anything like this because I know it brings no real gains like it did in my diesel past. Might end up doing it anyway but for now I will vicariously though you all.

ZombieSlayer

Reaction score
I did, I have the Flowmaster Outlaw...which I absolutely love!

Would you mind throwing up a video of a cold start, idle, and a rev or two? I've got the Outlaw on my 95 Bronco and am still trying to decide between that and the Borla Atak :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/