5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rustoleum Roll In 2 Part Bedliner Installation

nburd

Reaction score
My sons 2013 F150 was used by a masonry contractor for its first 11 years of life. Also, the ARE fiberglass Tonneau cover on it was not kind to the top edges of the bed. This weekend we installed a Rustoleum 2 part Epoxy bedliner kit in his truck. The prep, due to the amount of scratches and concrete to sand/grind away, was tedious for him, about 3 hours. It would have been an hour on a new bed. The application and final product looks amazing. It took us about 1.5 hours to apply two coats to the bed and tailgate. The cure is 24 hours. When done, I compared to my other sons Warlock with a factory bedliner and it seems very similar. The texture is a little coarser with the Rustoleum kit. Anyone looking for a quality liner, on a budget (under $100 and 4 hours), I have to say this is a good product. Here are some pics. It is epoxy based, so it should wear well.
IMG_2447 (2).jpg IMG_2446 (2).jpg IMG_2444 (2).jpg IMG_2443 (2).jpg IMG_2445 (2).jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread