5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Running Boards

Agitated

Reaction score
I just picked up a '19 Laramie CC, 6.5' bed, has everything I want, and nothing I don't....except running boards. Is there any known option to add them other than Mopar? I'm even having difficulty figuring out which Mopar part number will work for the crew cab. If you know I'd appreciate being pointed in the right direction.

A bed mat would be nice too, but don't want to pay for the Mopar one. Will the gen4 fit?

D

Deleted member103

I just picked up a '19 Laramie CC, 6.5' bed, has everything I want, and nothing I don't....except running boards. Is there any known option to add them other than Mopar? I'm even having difficulty figuring out which Mopar part number will work for the crew cab. If you know I'd appreciate being pointed in the right direction.

A bed mat would be nice too, but don't want to pay for the Mopar one. Will the gen4 fit?

My understanding is, since the DT as a whole is slightly larger, that the Bed may also be too -- and the 3rd party manufacturers are not there, yet !
You say . . MAT . . . so if you meant that, may I suggest BEDRUG ! I owned the full version in my 2003 and for 13 years it worked like a charm !
Not sure where they stand for the DT . . . but by years end I hope they have product that fits precisely ! It's probably still - bedrug.com .

Agitated

Reaction score
Bedrug says estimated availability is September. Dang! That'll be a long wait. I think I will do that instead of LineX though.

Users who are viewing this thread