5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Running Boards for Crew Cab (2019)

EddieB

Reaction score
Has anyone had any luck finding square like running boards that run wheel to wheel yet? If so, can you please let me know where you got them from? Im looking for 5", S/S, and running the full length between the wheels with "no drill" assembly.

Than ks

rudyyoko

Reaction score
Has anyone had any luck finding square like running boards that run wheel to wheel yet? If so, can you please let me know where you got them from? Im looking for 5", S/S, and running the full length between the wheels with "no drill" assembly.

Than ks
Carid.com has some, dont remember which set was wheel to wheel though

knvoss

Reaction score
I just put on some running boards and while they are not like you describe, I would like to share a tip. The studs that are on the truck are painted. You will save yourself a lot of frustration if you get that paint off before you proceed. I broke 2 studs off as I tightened the nuts on. For the other side, I used a wire wheel that goes in my drill. Much better!

Users who are viewing this thread