5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Running 35s with a 3" front and 2" rear spacer lift

Cooperdevi

Reaction score
Considering putting 35s on my 2019 Ram 1500 Big Horn, which I plan to apply this lift kit too as well at the same time. Any idea if this will fit? And furthermore, I have the 3.10 axle ratio and just the normal 5.7 Hemi; is this fine for 35s? Would this void any warranty also?

DirtNazzty

Reaction score
Considering putting 35s on my 2019 Ram 1500 Big Horn, which I plan to apply this lift kit too as well at the same time. Any idea if this will fit? And furthermore, I have the 3.10 axle ratio and just the normal 5.7 Hemi; is this fine for 35s? Would this void any warranty also?
Not sure exactly what spacer kit you're referring too but it will probably ride alot more rough than factory! But yes 35s will fit.. Depending on your wheel offset you may need a 1/2" spacer for no rub or very minor trimming! And 3.10?...are you sure you don't have 3.21s?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Cooperdevi

Reaction score
Not sure exactly what spacer kit you're referring too but it will probably ride alot more rough than factory! But yes 35s will fit.. Depending on your wheel offset you may need a 1/2" spacer for no rub or very minor trimming! And 3.10?...are you sure you don't have 3.21s?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Might have 3.21s; whatever the lowest they offer is. I might've confused it for 3.10s since my buddy was telling me about how he has a 4.10 in his truck.
How much rougher you think it'll ride? I was just gonna order one of those spacer kits they sell on Amazon.

Users who are viewing this thread