5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Run Forest!

McBigHorn

Reaction score
Here's my Black Forest Green '19. Got her a week ago. Just had the front glass tinted and bed liner sprayed in. Haven't detailed her yet. Gonna keep the mods simple, maybe lights, tires, side window deflectors, and tailgate step. That's about it. She looks black until the sun hits just right. Best vehicle I've ever owned or driven.

Tundralag

Reaction score
Great color. I looked the world over for a green longhorn. No luck. Such a hard color to find in the higher trim levels. I ended up getting the blue very happy with the patriot blue but I would have spent an extra grand to get green

MJP

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Here's my Black Forest Green '19. Got her a week ago. Just had the front glass tinted and bed liner sprayed in. Haven't detailed her yet. Gonna keep the mods simple, maybe lights, tires, side window deflectors, and tailgate step. That's about it. She looks black until the sun hits just right. Best vehicle I've ever owned or driven.

View attachment 30133
Very nice color choice.

BeauxXL1200

Ram Guru
Reaction score

View attachment 30133
Very nice. Great color choice.

Users who are viewing this thread