5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rugged brown pearlcoat

Steele713

Reaction score
Anyone else have this color Ram? Just wondering what others have done to their Rams as far as accent colors or aftermarket touches

Attachments

• 20230827_074632.jpg
    20230827_074632.jpg
    311.4 KB · Views: 38

Biggiehorn

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I've never had the chance to see one in person. Such an awesome color and unique look. I swear the Rugged Brown looks like an entirely different color depending on the surrounding lighting.

If I could go back, I definitely would have bought one of the less common color options like the Rugged Brown or Olive Green Pearl.

Steele713

Reaction score
I've never had the chance to see one in person. Such an awesome color and unique look. I swear the Rugged Brown looks like an entirely different color depending on the surrounding lighting.

If I could go back, I definitely would have bought one of the less common color options like the Rugged Brown or Olive Green Pearl.
Yes it definitely looks quite different in sun or shade. Almost looks black in shade

Attachments

• 20230826_115001.jpg
    20230826_115001.jpg
    335.7 KB · Views: 21

Steele713

Reaction score
Nice Color! I've never seen it or even knew RAM made a brown.
Has a lot of metal flake. They discontinued this color in 2019. Went to another Brown I believe, maybe walnut. I love that I don't see another color like it. Kindof original and unique. It is also sorta a love hate color too I guess, but I love it. Just can't figure out any type of accent color other than white or chrome. Maybe red or green and brown. Thinking for calipers

Attachments

• 20230130_164702.jpg
    20230130_164702.jpg
    204.4 KB · Views: 18

CHeYeNNe71

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Has a lot of metal flake. They discontinued this color in 2019. Went to another Brown I believe, maybe walnut. I love that I don't see another color like it. Kindof original and unique. It is also sorta a love hate color too I guess, but I love it. Just can't figure out any type of accent color other than white or chrome. Maybe red or green and brown. Thinking for calipers

That's why I love the Maximum Steel Metallic with all the flake and hardly see any local. Changes color, depending on the light source. Mostly Granite Crystal around here, which my 4Th Gen was, but also had a 4th Gen MSM as well.

Steele713

Reaction score
That is one cool color! Bet that even looks cooler in person
Thanks. It is 1 of those love it or hate it colors, but I like that it is not the standard colors ya see all the time. Was trying to see of any other member has this color amd what they did to theirs, but so far no one has acknowledged...maybe it is that rare of a color after all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online