5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rugged Brown Pearl-Coat Exterior Paint

Cowboys33

Reaction score
First post like to know if anyone purchase 2019 Ram in rugged brown pearl-coat exterior paint if so can you post some pic of your vehicle and dose it look like the 2018 brown ones can you give me your honest opinion on your vehicle? Was thinking about purchase one tomorrow all they have is a couple of red. Thanks for your help.

ponypride

Reaction score
No pictures, but I took a close look at this one in a dealers lot last week. I really liked i. It looked unique. One I saw was with the chrome package and it looked both rugged and classy.

Lakewake

Site Supporter and Tracking
Site Supporter & Order Tracking
Reaction score
First post like to know if anyone purchase 2019 Ram in rugged brown pearl-coat exterior paint if so can you post some pic of your vehicle and dose it look like the 2018 brown ones can you give me your honest opinion on your vehicle? Was thinking about purchase one tomorrow all they have is a couple of red. Thanks for your help.
Welcome to the Forums.
I have not seen a brown one.

ponypride

Reaction score
What makes it unique is the metallic element. It does not look like a standard brown in different lighting.

Rayzram

Reaction score
I almost shifted from my truck #1 color choice wen I seen it in person. WOW its beautiful, and my only reason for not buying it was my fear of keeping it clean in the area where I live. It changes colors with every step walking around it. I have seen a ton of truck colors but this one really grabbed me when I was able to view it in the sunlight in person.

Cowboys33

Reaction score
Hey Rayzram. Want to thank you for taking the time out to take some pictures will be at the dealership tomorrow. Would you happen to know what they were asking?

Rayzram

Reaction score
Hey Rayzram. Want to thank you for taking the time out to take some pictures will be at the dealership tomorrow. Would you happen to know what they were asking?
Ken1085 took those photos but my dealer has some in this color as well.

1Raider

Reaction score
Thanks SpeedyV, hopefully mine will get built this week...

Bhbdvm

Reaction score
This color is currently unavailable !! Sad day for me because I went to order and not available and regional rep told my sales manager that it probably wouldn't be

Bhbdvm

Reaction score
Not currently available according to my new car sales manager. I looked on the screen as he was ordering and not available on any trim level. His regional manager acted like it would come back. Disappointing to me.

Micko24

Reaction score
James1414... I have the same truck with 6.4 bed. Really love the color. Nice truck!!!

Users who are viewing this thread