5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rubber floor mats

NorthStar

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Does anyone know a good source for OEM Ram floor mats for a 2021 Ram 1500 Big Horn crew cab? I've used the Mopar website for various dealers but it keeps coming up with $200-$300 for shipping to Atlanta area. Something is obviously wrong. Here is the part# I'm looking for:

82215321AD
As suggested, Amazon or eBay like the link below:

Ramjack

Reaction score
As suggested, Amazon or eBay like the link below:

Thanks. I ended up ordering from BAMPARTS on Ebay. Could have saved a little by ordering through Amazon.

Ramjack

Reaction score
Something I highly recommend for you guys who like to tinker and wrench on your truck:

Climb underneath the truck while it's still new and admire all the shiny, clean stuff. I may climb under again tonight and take pics this time.:geek:

Ramjack

Reaction score
I received my Mopar slush mats from BAM today (with black ram's head). They are nice mats and they fit well. But I ended up not liking the utilitarian feel of the truck compared to the carpeted mats. We don't go off-roading or have small children so now I'm questioning whether we even need the slush mats. For now, I've installed them and put the factory carpet mats on top of them. I really like the way the backseat looks this way. Front is not quite as good but better. Kind of overkill to have both mats. I may send the rubber mats back.

bud007

Reaction score
Ramjack , i am thinking of doing the same thing , my truck came with the factory rubber mats and am thinking of removing them and going with a nice carpet mat instead. I dont really have to worry about slush,water and snow and am usually pretty good about keeping my truck clean .
when i bought my truck i traded in a 2004 Ram ST 4x4 , it was in such good shape (being 17 years old ) the dealer said he didnt know which interior was cleaner ,they one i was trading in or my new truck :)

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
I received my Mopar slush mats from BAM today (with black ram's head). They are nice mats and they fit well. But I ended up not liking the utilitarian feel of the truck compared to the carpeted mats. We don't go off-roading or have small children so now I'm questioning whether we even need the slush mats. For now, I've installed them and put the factory carpet mats on top of them. I really like the way the backseat looks this way. Front is not quite as good but better. Kind of overkill to have both mats. I may send the rubber mats back.

Ramjack , i am thinking of doing the same thing , my truck came with the factory rubber mats and am thinking of removing them and going with a nice carpet mat instead. I dont really have to worry about slush,water and snow and am usually pretty good about keeping my truck clean .
when i bought my truck i traded in a 2004 Ram ST 4x4 , it was in such good shape (being 17 years old ) the dealer said he didnt know which interior was cleaner ,they one i was trading in or my new truck :)
Where do you guys live that you don't at least have mud occasionally? LOL

Ramjack

Reaction score
Where do you guys live that you don't at least have mud occasionally? LOL
Not very often. But that's why I may keep the rubber mats. I can just pull the carpeted mat out if I'm getting in the truck with mud on my shoes.

Every20years

Reaction score
Didn’t get the OEM rubber mats in the truck, just the standard ones with the carpet “insert”. Got the WeatherTech HP and it has the sill cover front and back. Also come up behind both the pedals so the colorado slush when you get in after skiing or mud after hiking doesn’t fall off the boots and get in under the mats. The back is also completely covered so the 80lbs Lab that seeks out water and puddles is contained. Also got a seat cover that works GREAT in the back seat for the beast. Has the split so you can have one side up and is a cinch to put on and take off.

4Knines Crew Cab Rear Bench Seat... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07M8NVRQR?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

Users who are viewing this thread