5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rubber floor mats

Shades

Reaction score
I just got my first Ram yesterday 2019 Big horn V8 panoramic sun roof blacked out, Led lights and the cool in floor ice bucket/stuff holders . Pre- owned but loving it! It did not come with rubber floor mats, can I order ram mats or are replacement like weathertec just as good? I'll probably have lots of stupid questions thanks in advance for putting up with a fitst time truck owner!

Snofire

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Congrats on the new truck and Welcome. Yes you should be able to get ram mats online if you so choose to. Weathertech/Husky liners in your truck if you go to their sites you give the specifics on your truck and should get them.

Make sure to put your truck information in your signature so guys know what you have and can help answer questions better.

2 Pulled Hammys

Reaction score
I think a lot of people in this forum favor the Mopar slush mats. They are a high quality, I would recommend. I was exploring Husky and WeatherTech as well, but found a set of the Mopar ones on ebay from Bam Wholesale that were an open box return (new with tags) for close to half price. Couldn't beat it. Not sure where the best price is currently, but a good deal can be found if you shop around online a little.

AmericanRebelution

Reaction score
My answer is not "Ram specific". In general, when it comes to floor liners, I greatly prefer Weather Tech. I've tried a few different brands in many vehicles over the years; nothing seems to fit or hold up like Weather Techs. I've wasted a lot of money by not going with Weather Techs in the first place.

That said, my truck did come with the rubber floor lines - I am happy with them so far. My only complaint is that they are a bit difficult to clean unless you remove them and spray them off. The ribs are deep, so just wiping them down is kinda tough.

Snofire

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I've had both Husky Liners and Weathertech a few of my vehicles and both work well. I just feel that the weathertech are more rigid than the Husky Liners. Now in my new truck I have the ram oem rubber mats and think so far they are pretty good. I don't plan on changing them out.

Jako

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I just got my first Ram yesterday 2019 Big horn V8 panoramic sun roof blacked out, Led lights and the cool in floor ice bucket/stuff holders . Pre- owned but loving it! It did not come with rubber floor mats, can I order ram mats or are replacement like weathertec just as good? I'll probably have lots of stupid questions thanks in advance for putting up with a fitst time truck own
1617889024879.png

FYI, I like the Maxliner over the sill and easy cleaning. Best wishes on your decision.

bpwj76

Reaction score
I have owned Weathertech and Husky Liners and in my opinion the Weathertechs were slighly better. They just fit better. For my Ram I thought I'd give these a try: https://www.amazon.com/oEdRo-Floor-...FWX4JGW/ref=dp_fod_3?pd_rd_i=B08FWX4JGW&psc=1

They are much cheaper than the Weathertechs and slightly less than Husky. They seem to be just as good as the Weathertechs as far as the material and fit. I'm happy with them.

Attachments

• IMG_0731.jpg
    IMG_0731.jpg
    203.3 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_0732.jpg
    IMG_0732.jpg
    175.8 KB · Views: 68

xspeedy

Reaction score
If you Google, you will find some long threads with many options. I went with the RAM ones as they seemed to have favorable reviews. If you go third party, I really like the Husky X-Act Countour. They are a heavy rubber similar to the Mopar ones. The rear is going to be a universal Husky unit that also goes with the Weather Beater line. It is thinner and more plastic than rubber, but was fine for the rear. Another benefit with Husky is that there is a flap that goes over the rocker sill. You may like that component.

Traditional Weather Tech floor liner even though people like it are more plastic and some have curling issues. They have a new line called Floor Liner HP that may be worth researching if you want USA made. WT is more expensive than other stuff.

Wsmith

Reaction score
I just got my first Ram yesterday 2019 Big horn V8 panoramic sun roof blacked out, Led lights and the cool in floor ice bucket/stuff holders . Pre- owned but loving it! It did not come with rubber floor mats, can I order ram mats or are replacement like weathertec just as good? I'll probably have lots of stupid questions thanks in advance for putting up with a fitst time truck owner!
I have had Weathertech mats in other vehicles, in my opinion the Ram mats are superior to them. Nicest mats I have ever had.

Sportznut

Reaction score
I have had WT but prefer Ram/OEM.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Shades

Reaction score
thanks so much everyone for your input I am going to try the Ram Oem mats.

Ramjack

Reaction score
Does anyone know a good source for OEM Ram floor mats for a 2021 Ram 1500 Big Horn crew cab? I've used the Mopar website for various dealers but it keeps coming up with $200-$300 for shipping to Atlanta area. Something is obviously wrong. Here is the part# I'm looking for:

82215321AD

mmcbeat

Reaction score
I have OEM rubber mats just because they came from the factory in my Ram. I am very impressed with them. Good coverage, high lip and they look good and stay in place.

mmcbeat

Reaction score
Does anyone know a good source for OEM Ram floor mats for a 2021 Ram 1500 Big Horn crew cab? I've used the Mopar website for various dealers but it keeps coming up with $200-$300 for shipping to Atlanta area. Something is obviously wrong. Here is the part# I'm looking for:

82215321AD
Just paste the part number in the Amazon search field and several options pop up. About $120 and free shipping with Prime. I tried to post a link but it brought up my Amazon account.

Users who are viewing this thread