5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RRT-21-188?

Mattiusmaximus1216

Reaction score
Any idea what RRT-22-188 pcm update is? I googled it and can’t find it anywhere. Dealer performed flash today while the truck was in for the rear window replacement.

MrMisk

Reaction score
RRT’s are rapid response transmitals and are similar to technical service bulletins that need to be addressed immediately.
without looking at my dealer info and the vin of your vehicle, i will guess that its a pcm or module flash
/ reprogram to correct an error that could occur or has occured. Its normal for the dealer to do thes updates and recalls when they get the vehicle in.
Hope this helps

Mattiusmaximus1216

Reaction score
RRT’s are rapid response transmitals and are similar to technical service bulletins that need to be addressed immediately.
without looking at my dealer info and the vin of your vehicle, i will guess that its a pcm or module flash
/ reprogram to correct an error that could occur or has occured. Its normal for the dealer to do thes updates and recalls when they get the vehicle in.
Hope this helps

Thank you. Just hope it wasn’t for anything crazy. I know my reverse trailer steering has a recall but it’s still under development.

Users who are viewing this thread