5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RPM 956 LED Bulbs

Bambohunter

Reaction score
Anyone here ever heard of this company or know anything about his LED bulbs? comes pretty highly recommended on the facebook groups but thats all i can really find. Im wanting to do a LED bulb swap on my headlights and tail lights. anyone have any other suggestions? Im looking for straight plug and play that wont cause any issues.

2020Big4x4Horn

Reaction score
I ended up going factory oem led headlights in the front after a while just because I wanted them. I sold the hi, low, and fog lamps. Still have turn signals which are switchback white/amber if your interested. They were bought from RPM probably 6 months of use.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Bambohunter

Reaction score
Ok I’m still debating what route to take.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scmil

Reaction score
I have their LED for the 3rd brake light. Can't say for the heads or tails, but the ones for the 3rd brake is great and doesn't have any issues.

Checkairspeed

Reaction score
I ended up going factory oem led headlights in the front after a while just because I wanted them. I sold the hi, low, and fog lamps. Still have turn signals which are switchback white/amber if your interested. They were bought from RPM probably 6 months of use.

Were the OEM LEDs plug/play? Are you going factory on the tail? Im considering a BH with the standard halogens because of price and then upgrading to LEDs.

2020Big4x4Horn

Reaction score
Were the OEM LEDs plug/play? Are you going factory on the tail? Im considering a BH with the standard halogens because of price and then upgrading to LEDs.
No they're not. You need a harness

Bambohunter

Reaction score

I believe you have to by an additional plug to wire them in

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread