5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rough Ride on Stock Air Ride

RedNightRam

Reaction score
I have a 2022 Laramie Night Edition crew cab and 6’4” bed with the 22” wheels. The truck came with Good Years that I replaced at around 20k miles with another set of 22” Laramie Night Edition wheels that had the Pirelli’s Scorpion Verde tires. I was told that the tires had about 5k miles and they looked practically brand new tread depth wise. I now have a little over 23k miles and my truck is driving rough. I feel every crack in the road where before it seemed like I needed to hit a big bump to feel it. I really don’t think it started with the new tires. I feel like it has just gotten worse over time. I run 34-35psi when cold. I have seen the psi jump to 37-38 on longer rides. Pretty much the same psi range when I was running the Good Years. I don’t think it’s the tires but I don’t see any oil seepage on my rear shocks or front struts to indicate that they are bad. So, has anyone else run into poor ride quality after a while with air ride? Or does anyone have any idea?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread