5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rough County Nerf Bars

Bellpa

Reaction score
Yessir. Installed on mine last fall. No issues and they look great.

Attachments

• IMG_0842.jpg
    IMG_0842.jpg
    156.1 KB · Views: 146
  • IMG_0843.jpg
    IMG_0843.jpg
    158.6 KB · Views: 144
  • IMG_0844.jpg
    IMG_0844.jpg
    171.5 KB · Views: 127

upstech76

Reaction score
Thanks for the review, after watching a few videos and reading reviews I went ahead and ordered a set through Amazon this morning. Should be here on Wednesday!

rgberg

Reaction score
Ordered mine and it was on my doorstep the next day. The only difference is on the step itself, it reads RC instead of N-Fab. Package even came with the N-Fab instructions.

Very easy install. Just pop them on the existing bolts under your truck and screw on the nut. There is paint in the threading of the bolts that you can remove before starting your install to make screwing the nut on easier, or you can use a little extra elbow grease.

upstech76

Reaction score
Ordered mine earlier this week, since I'm in close proximity to RC, they arrived the next day. Cleaned the paint off the studs with a wire brush and installed in about 30 minutes. Only takes 9 nuts on each side to install. Look great and the best I can tell are identical to the NFab steps other than the name on the step plate. I was a little surprised the box weighed 71# when it arrived, these are definitely heavy duty steps.

JbVt

Reaction score
Hey guys, picking up truck Friday and have been searching for steps. Really like the look of these. Question, how far does the actual step hang down from the body of truck? Any more than a regular tube style step bar?
Thanks,

Users who are viewing this thread