5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rough Country Suspension Issues

Bayou

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I’m having some issues with my truck’s suspension and I am no car/truck guru so I need help from y’all.

2019 RAM 1500 Laramie 4WD no air suspension

1. I had a 3.5” rough country lift (straight out the box - nothing else) installed right when I purchased the truck. My ride is terrible 2 years later. My driving the past year has been 30% snowy roads, 10% gravel/jobsite, 60% highways (really bad pavement at that).

It was bad before I moved to my current location, but this past year has killed it. I’m requesting help on how to alleviate this ‘bad ride’.

Install Bilsteins? Install rough country/fox shock/coil combos? Is an entirely new lift needed? I have no clue what to do or how to fix this issue with my current set up.

2. I’ve noticed lately that if I turn my wheel 100% either way, it feels like my driveshaft is just grinding on something (itself?). It’s making a terrible noise/feel and I believe something is wrong and it’s related to the suspension set-up.

Any diagnosis on what’s wrong here? Any fixes?

I’d appreciate any response. Have a good day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online