5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rough Country 6in and 2in front lift struts?

pber1

Reaction score
Doing some late night part searching and came across these new Rough Country struts. Just thought I’d share for those who want to upgrade their Rough Country builds. 401A677C-043D-4646-A1B7-5A137E3D8A0A.png 2BF3132A-D130-49F8-8B46-04EEAB3BEB7D.png

flynfish

Reaction score
Im guessing these wouldn’t work if you have the ORP?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

ksn240

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Interesting. I know Rough Country gets a lot of hate but for what they offer and at that price point, they are hard to beat. There is a person or two here that are using the 2” leveling struts And seem to be very happy with them. I wouldn’t use these for off-road as I’m sure they would give out quickly, but for a street truck I’m sure they’d be just fine.

ksn240

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Im guessing these wouldn’t work if you have the ORP?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
They would be fine. The off-road package gives you an extra inch via longer springs. This replaces that entire assembly so would only net you a 5” gain instead of 6” on an off-road package truck. It would also mean you have extra rake unless you swap out the rear springs with those from a non off-road package truck.

AndreiV

Reaction score
Does anyone installed 2in leveling strut kit from RC? Looking into it...any feedback?

Users who are viewing this thread