5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rotating the tires

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
It is true. The OP has a Rebel and specifically asked about off road tires. The Rebel trucks run higher PSI in the front than the rear.
Yeah, I didn't see the OP's original post from 2.8 years ago. 🤣

Idahoktm

Reaction score
Damn, 55 psi in the front. Does anyone run that high? Seems like it would be a really harsh ride.

2019REBEL

Reaction score
Yes I do in winter as they will drop a bit when it gets cold. In summer months I run close to 50 as anything lower will set of the TPMS monitor.

SD Rebel

Reaction score
Damn, 55 psi in the front. Does anyone run that high? Seems like it would be a really harsh ride.

I've run it at 55F/45R and 50F/40R and honestly not really noticed any difference. Wondering if the stock 33" Duratracs have something to do with requiring higher pressures.

I've had Mercedes owners compliment my trucks ride, honestly feels pretty good to me to the point I no longer try to lower the pressures near the bottom limit of the TPMS warning.

Users who are viewing this thread