5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roof Rack & Bed Rack Options for 2020 DT Quad Cab

z3ncr0w

Reaction score
I’ve been slowly modding my 2020 Ram DT Quad cab for a while now with intentions of overlanding. It’s time to shop roof racks and options but I’m finding few options for quad cabs. Does anyone know of a roof rack (I like Pinsu style racks) that would work for my rig? I’m striking out with Google as everything appears to be made for crew cabs. Any recommendations for bed racks?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RockYacht2020

Reaction score
I did the Retrax tonneau cover with a Rhino-Rack crossbar system over the bed. Not sure about roof racks. If you don't mind losing a bit of space at the front end of your bed (my EZ-up tent fits perfectly underneath it, so not an issue for me), it's a great solution. A bit pricy for that set-up if you don't want/need the low profile crossbar system.

Whodeysrt

Reaction score
Diamondback cover with a Yakima basket is what I did for the rear.

Attachments

• 74222306-F5E1-4C7C-9DB9-97C8E19668AD.jpeg
    74222306-F5E1-4C7C-9DB9-97C8E19668AD.jpeg
    154.6 KB · Views: 88

NJT3

Reaction score
Diamondback cover with a Yakima basket is what I did for the rear.
Did you have to drill the Yakima rail into the diamondback or did it connect to the cleats... Only thing holding me off getting the diamondback fying drilling rails

Whodeysrt

Reaction score
Did you have to drill the Yakima rail into the diamondback or did it connect to the cleats... Only thing holding me off getting the diamondback fying drilling rails
You have to drill in and put rails on. Very simple took 20 minutes once you make template to make sure you are lined up on each of the 4 rails.

Users who are viewing this thread