5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ROLL-N-LOCK M-SERIES XT TONNEAU COVER

Hawkshot99

Reaction score
ROLL-N-LOCK M-SERIES XT TONNEAU COVER

Anybody have this retractable cover for their Ram, or even the version that doesn’t have the groove to put a bed rack?

I’m most likely gonna get 1 soon, but wanted to see if anyone had personal experience with it.

Not really interested in other models, as I have a hookup for a good deal on this model, but a deal isn’t worth it if it’s not a good product.

raygun9

Reaction score
My buddy has one of these and loves it, wish I could afford it.

Sent from my SM-G781U1 using Tapatalk

Hawkshot99

Reaction score
My buddy has one of these and loves it, wish I could afford it.

I can’t afford a $1.7k bed cover + the Thule rack on top of it either, but thankfully I have a great hookup on the cover, and I sell Thule, so a good discount there as well.

raygun9

Reaction score
I can’t afford a $1.7k bed cover + the Thule rack on top of it either, but thankfully I have a great hookup on the cover, and I sell Thule, so a good discount there as well.
Post some feedback/pics if you end up with it installed ! Also, feel free to share that hookup :)

Users who are viewing this thread