5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roll n Lock Cover recommendations/experience

wfddmm21

Reaction score
Just got a new 2022 Laramie looking into the Roll N Lock Retractable Tonneau anyone have experience good or bad with these covers?? Specifically how is the water resistance at the bulkhead behind the canister and the tailgate is there rubber that seals against the tailgate can’t tell on the website pics would be awesome! I’m looking at the A series and waiting for the new XT line with the T Slot rails to come available sometime this month. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Jako

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Not sure what is in the thread that would help with your specific inquiry, various topics.

wfddmm21

Reaction score
Not sure what is in the thread that would help with your specific inquiry, various topics.
Thank You! I’ll definitely take a look I’m just hoping to catch someone that specifically has a roll n lock cover too.

Jim N

Reaction score
I had one on my '08. overall I liked it. One problem I found was after a rain when you rolled it open, then you closed it the bottom of the cover gets wet and drips all over the bed. There were drain hoses from the from box to the bed drains, but I still would get water on the bottom of the cover. Also, not sealed at the tailgate

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/