5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roll N lock bedcover

Bluelinebuild

Reaction score
So I found a Roll N Lock cover used by me. It states it will fit a 2019 classic but has a different part number for the "new" 2019 Ram. Are the beds that different? They appear to be fairly similar dimension wise. Seeing if anyone can confirm a difference or used a bed cover that is for the "classic" but can confirm it is compatible with the newer style. Thanks for any input.

AtxKayakFishing

Reaction score
I had the roll n lock cover on my 17 ram and wanted to transfer it over to my 19 new body style. When I went to install it I realized the piece the cover locks into the tailgate sits on lifted piece so you cannot screw it down and secure it. My bed does have bed liner so I dont know if that made it harder for me but i could not get it to work.

Bluelinebuild

Reaction score
Thanks for the response. Looks like I will be searching for something I know for sure is compatible.

Users who are viewing this thread