5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roll Bar Options with Tonneau Bed Cover

jdomke1

Reaction score
I’m trying to find information on roll bars that work with tonneau covers. Specifically the roll up kind that go into a box under the rail. I’ve seen the Black Horse models that cover brackets can be used. On the Black Horse site, it shows up to 2018. Any suggestions? I’m looking at the Black Horse Atlas and the Gatortrax Tonneau Cover.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jl13

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thats nice one you are looking at but i am certain it won't work with a cover. This time last year i was looking into getting one but didn't pull the trigger because i don't like the avalanche look and was afraid i would be unhappy once install.
Gorhino and vanguard have some that work with covers for sure

jdomke1

Reaction score
The weird thing is there claim it only works for models up to 2018. I’ve got my 2014 folding cover from Paragon on my 2019. So not a size issue. Installed exactly the same too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jl13

Ram Guru
Reaction score
its kind of common to find out some parts that are not suppose to fit actually fit.
or the other way around, I can't really tell if its the manufacturer or the seller not posting correct info
I went thru that when I was purchasing my leveling struts

Users who are viewing this thread