5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rocker panel holes

Reaction score
Hello Ram owners,

I just recently joined this site and it's great....tons of information!!

I purchased a 2019 RAM 1500 Laramie a month ago. I just fluid filmed underneath and on the interior of the rocker panels (not on the bottom) there was some heavy duty tape covering the rocker panel holes.. They are roughly 37.5mm X 19. I have been looking weeks to find oval body plugs to use instead of the heavy duty tape. Has anyone had success in finding a plug for these holes? I believe there is roughly 10 on each side of the truck. I have contact my dealer and they said there is no OEM part for these holes. I have noticed on some other forums guys would just cover up with gorilla tape but I would much rather use rubber body plugs. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you very much!!

Joe

Reaction score
I'm not talking about thew ones at the bottom of the rocker panel. I'm talking about on the inside of the rocker panel.

Reaction score
Yes I’m on a trip but if I was home I would take a pick for you
Okay no problem. If you wouldn't mind when you get back if you could send that over. I have attached what they look like under my truck with the tape over them. If they are the same thing what would be the process to get them from the dealer/Mopar? I already called my dealer and he said they don't make a part for that. Thank you for following up.

Attachments

• IMG_20191004_104635.jpg
    IMG_20191004_104635.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_20191004_135514.jpg
    IMG_20191004_135514.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 76

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online