5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rock lights installed

Cmoar

Reaction score
It looks awesome. Used to have a similar setup, but my wife keeps telling me I’m too old for that (which makes me want to do it even more). I appreciate the inspiration

Jbartlett

Reaction score
Pulled 'em off the old truck before trading it in. Just gotta mount the 3 reamaining pods, button up the wiring and then finally on to the OBA wiring. View attachment 7316 View attachment 7317 View attachment 7318
I just got my rock light kit in and honestly I don’t even know where to start bc I feel like everything is in the way of where I want to put them. I want to run them in each wheel well, under the back and somewhere in the grille.. you have any installation tips or tricks? Everything seems like it’s so damn hard to get to and where did you mount the control box? Any help would be much appreciated!

Reaction score
Finished it up tonight and the wife is one happy camper.
Do they come on when the doors open or did you wire to a separate switch? Where did you tap into the power? I am looking at adding under the running boards and wiring to the door switch, any wiring help would be appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread