5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roar Pedal experience

Le_Slacker

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Ordered one of these a few weeks ago - finally arrived.
Instructions are very minimal - followed to a tee, and all kinds of lights came on. Returned everything back to original, after a couple power cycles, everything was normal.

Contacted support. They replied saying that a 2020 1500 actually needs to reverse the “pass-through” adapter, basically reversing the wire coming down to the pedal. Sure enough, that worked.

Put a couple hundred kms (or 120-ish miles) today testing the various modes... i suspect the results would be similar to a pedal commander or any other similar devices.
Sport+5 mode pushed my daughter back into her seat and she let out a “woaah”

$205 CDN by the time it arrived to me. Pedal commander in comparison would be $400+ by the time it gets here...

AmericanRebelution

Reaction score
Glad you had a good experience! I’m using an iDrive. Also have one in my Jeep. Love it! I can’t compare driving experience to PC, but I can compare price. iDrive is about $200 USD too!

Users who are viewing this thread