5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ROADWIRE LEATHER

Mark313

Reaction score
I was thinking on having Katzkin leather installed in my Bighorn. One local installer I was referred to reccomended Roadwire leather over the Katzkin. Any recommendations? I have never heard of Roadwire has anybody used them before? Thanks for any info..

Last edited:

dts828

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I was thinking on having Katzkin leather installed in my Bighorn. One local installer I was referred to reccomended Roadside leather over the Katzkin. Any recommendations? I have never heard of Roadside has anybody used them before? Thanks for any info..
I have never used roadwire by also neverheard anything bad. I have installed katzkin on 5-6 vehicles including my rebel. Very happy with the katzkin install.

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

Mark313

Reaction score
I decided to go with the Roadwire two-tone "black with gray accents", it does have a lifetime warranty as well. Scheduled for a 10/19 install.

Users who are viewing this thread