5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Road vibration felt through pedals - still....

Arguienn

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
First time ever posting on a forum. I have a 2011 Ram 2500 6.7 ST with 55,000mi on it. I have noticed that the gas and brake pedals feel like they are vibrating and bouncing with the frame on bumps on the road. Now I know there are numerous threads covering this but they all seem to devolve to the MDS system or a stereo noise cancellation thing. This feels very much attached to the suspension. Now for other reasons I have recently had wheel bearings, tierod ends, ball joints, u joints, steering box and shocks replaced on this beautiful headache and this is still happening. Replacing the shocks initially felt like they solved it but it returned shortly after. In the morning it doesn’t feel as pronounced as later in the day. I’m about to torch the thing but it’s paid off and only has 55k miles, if anyone has some insight I would greatly appreciate it. I’ve read about putting rubber washers behind the gas pedal housing and I read some guy give unclear directions about insulating the steering column from vibration, anyone have any luck with this? Thank you in advance!

Users who are viewing this thread