5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RIM BRANDS SPACER FRIENDLY

FL19ram

Reaction score
Hey guys I recently bought a maxtrac 4" lift for my 19' bighorn. I understand the lift will increase the track width by 1" on each side so im in the current delimma. Going to go with a 1" Bora spacer in the back to even things out but i know from research 1" spacer is not going to cover the factory lugs all the way (i dont want to trim the lugs). My question is does anyone know for sure what brands or wheels specifically come with the recesses in the back of the rims similar to some of our stock wheels? Been searching the web but not alot of places want to show off the back side of a rim. Only other option i can think of is throwing a 1.5" in the back which isnt a huge deal but was curious about the rims more than anything. Thanks!

ais122

Reaction score
Not sure if it's too late but Black Rhino's have a wheel gap in the back... it's about 1.125" in depth at it's narrowest point. My 21' Laramie Sport's lugs are about 1.5", so if you do the math as long as you go at least .75" it will clear the Black Rhino's. Hope that helps.

SKT Customs

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Before you do all that I’d install the lift first because I don’t see how the hell it could increase the track width by an inch on each side. If anything it’ll decrease track width, never increase it. Unless you know something I don’t lol

SKT Customs

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Also a 3rd option is to just put longer studs on the hub. Very cheap and I’ve heard it’s easy even though I haven’t personally done it

Users who are viewing this thread