5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Right side negative camber.

TXMidnightRam

Reaction score
Just installed 4in zone lift on my 22 Lonestar. Alignment is in spe but still pulls. I’ve read castor should be a degree or two higher on driver side to help with the road pull but the neg camber can’t help either. Cams are maxed out on the right side. It’s a bad pull like let go and I’m in the right lane like I’m cutting someone off. Dealer said it’s in spec and best they can do. Going to an off road shop tomorrow see if they can mess with it. Recommendations/ thoughts?
A7E71D16-32A6-4021-9083-1FF39559A14D.jpeg A7E71D16-32A6-4021-9083-1FF39559A14D.jpeg

Richard320

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
LA County, People's Republic of California
The front angles are set off the rear thrust angle. And yours seems way out there. And what's with the rear toe? You have a straight axle! The alignment heads are out of whack, or the mechanic didn't do something right when he was compensating the heads. Then looking at the front camber.... It pulls to the positive, which in your case is the left. But you say it pulls to the right! Something ain't right.

Definitely take it to someone else, someone who does a lot of alignments.

Rick3478

Ram Guru
Reaction score
1) Agree some of the rear numbers look fishy.
2) If that's really as good as the right camber gets, at least adjust
left to match it.
3) Did you put in upper control arms more compatible with lift?
4) Good alignment or offroad shop should be able to sort it out.

TXMidnightRam

Reaction score
1) Agree some of the rear numbers look fishy.
2) If that's really as good as the right camber gets, at least adjust
left to match it.
3) Did you put in upper control arms more compatible with lift?
4) Good alignment or offroad shop should be able to sort it out.
No but new knuckles. Zone 4in.

Users who are viewing this thread