5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Right blinker on trailer doesn’t work.

gwash11

Reaction score
Hi I have a problem with right blinker not working on trailer. It’s not just the one trailer that has a problem because I tried it with another trailer and the right blinker again didn’t work. Fuse is still good and just replaced trailer tow connector and problem is still there. Any suggestions?

Loudram

Reaction score
Check the connectors for power. The old fashioned 12v light bulb testers are perfect for this. Also check the plug behind the bumper. Make sure that's tight as well. The wiring diagram is on the cover.

silver billet

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Hi I have a problem with right blinker not working on trailer. It’s not just the one trailer that has a problem because I tried it with another trailer and the right blinker again didn’t work. Fuse is still good and just replaced trailer tow connector and problem is still there. Any suggestions?

There are actually two fuses for the blinkers, one for the left and one for the right. I found that out the hard way as well when my right signal didn't work.

Andymax

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
and when it's plugged in to a trailer the truck's turn signal still works. correct? You replaced the F10 fuse in the external fuse box, correct?

Users who are viewing this thread