5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ride quality - 2020 1500 BTS

jabar15

Reaction score
I have a 2020 BTS, this has a 1” lift with the ORG, 20” rims. Before I got the truck the dealership fixed the coil recall. I had truck for a week before I noticed how bouncy the ride was especially on concrete roads that have a seem like every 10’.
Dealership told me there was nothing wrong, I took to a different shop and had Rough Country M1’s put on the front. I believe the new struts helped the ride but definitely still not good. Looking for advice on how to improve the bounce?
I’m considering Bilstein 5100’s or 5160’s on the rear.
Maybe change the rear coils too?
Could the rear stock shocks be causing so much bounce with the new recall coils?
I love the truck but the ride just sucks.
Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I have a 2020 BTS, this has a 1” lift with the ORG, 20” rims. Before I got the truck the dealership fixed the coil recall. I had truck for a week before I noticed how bouncy the ride was especially on concrete roads that have a seem like every 10’.
Dealership told me there was nothing wrong, I took to a different shop and had Rough Country M1’s put on the front. I believe the new struts helped the ride but definitely still not good. Looking for advice on how to improve the bounce?
I’m considering Bilstein 5100’s or 5160’s on the rear.
Maybe change the rear coils too?
Could the rear stock shocks be causing so much bounce with the new recall coils?
I love the truck but the ride just sucks.
Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks
You aren't the first person to complain about bad ride after getting the correct ORG springs installed. They should have replaced the struts/shocks at same time with the ORG I ea at same time.

Users who are viewing this thread