5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RHO options

MT755

Reaction score
What amenities are available on the Tungsten that aren't on a RHO?

silverWS6

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Do some surfing on the Ram page, it'll depend what you're looking for. Also, I don't think full specs and levels have been released on the RHO yet. I haven't looked much into it, but I think only some specs for a Lv1 have been put out. I'm assuming there might be a Lv2.

Right off the bat, I can tell you price and off-road capability 😅

lancer-am

Reaction score
The interior leather is different, you don't get the full speaker system, there are no ram boxes, and no air suspension. I don't think you can get the rho with the multifunction tailgate, but I could be wrong on that.

brewdad

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the width & height of the RHO is much more than the standard Rebel trim?

brewdad

Reaction score
If I decide to order the RHO, I only want 3 options: Bed Utility Group, Red Interior Accents & Mopar off-road Running Boards. I wonder if any of these options would also require selection of the Level 1 Equipment Group.

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Doesn’t look like it.

IMG_2067.jpeg
I wanna know what’s all included in Level 1 for that price. Anybody know?

Users who are viewing this thread