5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Revolver x4s question

BigHerm611

Reaction score
Just swapped from the Bakflip Mx4 to the Revolver x4s. Love the cover, but my tailgate has been sticking. I’ve double checked the installation of the cover and everything looks good as far as I can tell. Anybody experienced this with this cover?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Biggiehorn

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just swapped from the Bakflip Mx4 to the Revolver x4s. Love the cover, but my tailgate has been sticking. I’ve double checked the installation of the cover and everything looks good as far as I can tell. Anybody experienced this with this cover?

I actually just watched a review on this cover earlier in the week. The individual made claims of the same problem but found out through customer service that this issue typically results from the alignment being off a bit when installed, or it is not pushed all the way forward to the end of the bed. I'll see if I can find the video when I get home from work this evening and will link it here.

Last edited:

BigHerm611

Reaction score
I actually just watched a review on this cover earlier in the week. The individual made claims of the same problem but found out through customer service that this issue typically results from the alignment being off a bit when installed, or it is not pushed all the way forward to the end of the cab. I'll see if I can find the video when I get home from work this evening and will link it here.

If you can find a link to that video, that would be sweet.
Mine is pushed forward as it can go, while the back is still able to cover the tailgate. The rubber on the front, sitting over the bulkhead, is still stiff from being new. As well as the rubber on the tailgate end. Since it’s been on, opening the tailgate is getting easier. But closing the cover with the tailgate up is still tough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/